The Solo PV display is designed to provide solar panel installers and distributors with a product that will differentiate their solar panel proposition in an increasingly competitive market.
For end users, the display provides live generation data in kWh, carbon saved and money earned via the Feed In Tariff. It also helps the homeowner to use their generated electricity more efficiently.
- Engaging, colour display
- Real-time monitoring of kW’s being generated, £s being earned & CO₂ being saved
- Indicates when to turn on heavy load appliances
- LED reader for easy installation and accurate readings
- Works independently of the inverter
- Designed specifically for the PV market
- FREE intuitive online web platform
- From the leading manufacturer of in-home displays in Europe
Utilising the geo standard speedometer design the display is simple and intuitive. The display also shows generation over the course of the day, yesterday and the last 7-days.
Designed specifically for the solar PV market the Solo indicates when the array is producing enough energy to power high load appliances (such as dishwashers and tumble dryers), ensuring power generated via panels is used efficiently.
An LED reader is used to take extremely accurate information directly from the generation pulse meter. This ensures the Solo is easy to install and compatible with majority of generation meters.
MyEnergy for the Solo PV
Included with all Solo PV displays is access to geo’s MyEnergy web portal. Using an SD card, several years of data can be stored and transferred to the graphical web portal allowing comparison of historic data and trends.
If you are an installer and want to purchase the Solo PV, please call us on 01223 850 210 or use the contact us form and we will direct you to a distributor.